Cold Brew recipe
AMAZING COLD BREW RECIPE
1) Place 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of coarse organic ground coffee in nylon steeping bag with drawstring.
2) Place steeping bag in a pitcher of 32 ounces of purified water.
3) Place pitcher in fridge and allow to steep for 12-14 hours overnight.
4) Remove pitcher from fridge and discard the steeping bag from pitcher. (grounds can be dumped out in organic compost land fill)
5) Fill your favorite pint glass, glass mug, or tumbler with ice, pour your freshly brewed Cold Brew coffee and leave room for Organic Vanilla Almond Milk or your favorite creamer as desired.